Little HC release facts and gossips topic

Postby gabberis » 17 Nov 2016, 13:38

Dequinox
WELCOME TO DEQUINOX!

gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby gabberis » 18 Nov 2016, 14:03

Thunderdome
For the second year in a row, Thunderdome organizes the Die Hard Day for their most dedicated fans. A day like this deserves a special line of merchandise of course, but most importantly: the Thunderdome Die Hard CD II. For this release, four legendary Thunderdome-related artists each produced a very special CD to let that Thunder vibe run through your veins again.

The first CD is a mix by a group that doesn’t need an introduction any longer – 100% The Dreamteam. DANO, The Prophet, Gizmo and DJ BUZZ FUZZ selected their favorit tracks to remind you what this team is all about, to serve you hardcore as it was supposed to sound. Think about Dano’s ‘Welcome to the Thunderdome’ or The Masochists ‘No Newstyle’. The second CD is a mix by the one and only Noize Suppressor. The Italian hardcore explorer celebrated his 20-year anniversary this year. To celebrate this special moment, he gathered his favourite tracks to blend it in a mix with that Noize Suppressor flavour we all love to hear. His own tracks Body Rockin and No Enemy with Multiplex MC for instance, or Tha Playah’s remix of ‘Bassface’ are all represented on this album.

Dr. Peacock, a modern legend that started his career at Thunderdome Radio, produced 24 very special tracks for the third CD. ‘Trip Around the World’ takes you on a trip around the world and beyond. All tracks are inspired on countries or continents that Dr. Peacock has visited or dreamed about. His famous ‘Trip to Ireland’ is of course on the CD, but tracks like ‘Trip to the Moon’ and ‘Trip to Middle Earth’ take you on a journey to different dimensions. The final CD is called ‘The best works of Marc Acardipane – See you in 2017’. Marc Acardipane produced so many tracks under such a huge amount of names, it’s almost hard to believe he really did this on his own, so he surely deserves an own CD on this beautiful release. ‘6 Million Ways To Die’, ‘Pitch-Hiker’, ‘I Like It Loud’, Marc has produced way to many classics to put on one CD, but he tried to make a selection of the best ones four you guys.

This four CD’s contain a perfect mix of the oldschool classics and the sound that we know nowadays and the next generation. Thunderdome has always represented the broadest hardcore sound possible, and it always will do. If you somewhat love hardcore, this CD definitely has to be a part of your collection. A perfect way to prepare for the Die Hard Day in December, and a perfect album to get ready for 2017!
gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby Future Shokk » 22 Nov 2016, 20:27

Mad Dog FB:

Dear friends!

Here I am to share with you some informations:
with less than 5 months Dogfight Records has reached thousands of you and in such of short time we got a huge positive feedback from all around the globe.
We are now approaching to new big steps of this journey:

This thursday we proudly introduce another component of the family that surely will leave you all speakless with his new track.
In the first week of December we will present 2 more components with a bright future ahead.
December will be also the month of DOGFIGHT HARDCORE VOL. I, a 16 tracks compilation including 10 unreleased tracks by all of us.

My artistic path is running smoothly as well, before the end of 2016 I'll visit Chile for Defqon.1 plus many great gigs that will see me performing during the weekends.
2017 will be the year of my third album, that should be released around July. I am actually trying to complete a double CD full of new tracks...hope I can make it as I have in mind.

These are some of the projects in which I'm involved and I can't wait to share the result with all of you.

We stay Hardcore!!

...The Dog.
Future Shokk (32)
Global Mod

Postby Bibifoc » 22 Nov 2016, 22:34

My Ambient/Noise/Speedcore projects : https://www.facebook.com/lamidesphoques
Or directly to Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/bibifoc-delabanquise
Bibifoc (23)
State Citizen

Postby gabberis » 24 Nov 2016, 07:45

Dogfight Records
Guys, save some money for Christmas because our first compilation 'DOGFIGHT HARDCORE VOL. I' will be out in December, including many brand new tracks!
Choose your weapon, join the fight!

gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby gabberis » 25 Nov 2016, 10:49

DOGFIGHT RECORDS proudly welcomes to the clan: NOIZE SUPPRESSOR!
After many years of activity in the hardcore industry, one of the best artist of the scene decides to be apart of Dogfight Records.
Dogfight is glad to add such a big artist to the team and they will surely have a bright future together.
Noize Suppressors' debut tune "BOUNCING IN THE GHETTO" will be out on the 1st of December on Dogfight Records.

gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby gabberis » 29 Nov 2016, 08:13

Bodyshock
If you need a kickass set for the gym or wherever to get pumped up look no further! Also includes an interview about my upcoming album. Play it loud!
#BodyshockEngaged #NewMusicIncluded

Show spoiler
01 Noize Suppressor ft. Multiplex MC - No Enemy
02 Restrained - Gangsters
03 Bodyshock - The Gangster's Back
04 Angerfist - Strange Man In Mask
05 Advanced Dealer - Back To The Rave
06 Bodyshock - Fire
07 Noize Suppressor & Tha Playah ft. MC Nolz - Headshot
08 Angerfist & Radical Redemption - Repercussion
09 Bodyshock & Noize Suppressor - Smack This
10 N-Vitral - Welcome To The Killzone (2016 mix)
11 Dyprax - Running Scared
12 Dj Mad Dog - Call Of Fury
13 Miss K8 & Radical Redemption - Scream
14 Radical Redemption & Bloodcage - Killswitch
15 Bodyshock - Maniac
16 Tripped & Detest - Hardcore To The Penis
17 Bodyshock - Hyperactive
18 Bodyshock - Let's Get Shocked Up
19 DJ Icha - Bulletproof
20 Detest - You Can't Break Me
21 Nosferatu - Not Giving A Shit

Motormouth Recordz
Maybe if you were paying attention yesterday you noticed our final EP of the year is from the UK badboy DEATHMACHINE.... and It's a belter... Preview's incoming !

gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby gabberis » 30 Nov 2016, 07:49

The Third Movement
Coming soon to The Third Movement, eDUB DNB - 'Here it comes'.

gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby gabberis » 03 Dec 2016, 12:06

Broken Minds
Today is time to a big change, today is time to the next level, We have chosen our weapon, and today, We enter the Dogfight family! Are you ready for our new bombs?

#brokenminds #enterthedogfight #hardcore

gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby gabberis » 09 Dec 2016, 17:46

rige.net
Thu December 8th, 2016

This saturday there will be a Rotterdam Terror Corps Party at Resonanzwerk in Oberhausen - Germany. Rotterdam Terror Corps and Distortion invited SRB, Hungry Beats (Czech Republic), Plague (Canada), Sjammienators (Uptempo Is The Tempo Records), Offens...

This saturday there will be a Rotterdam Terror Corps Party at Resonanzwerk in Oberhausen - Germany. Rotterdam Terror Corps and Distortion invited SRB, Hungry Beats (Czech Republic), Plague (Canada), Sjammienators (Uptempo Is The Tempo Records), Offensive DJ Team : Radiate & The BeatKrusher, Estasia, Dione, Kahlkopf & Mecanical Animal and others. 20:30 - 21:00 Einlass 21:00 - 22:00 Kahlkopf & Mecanical Animal 22:00 - 22:45 Estasia 22:45 - 23:30 Distortion 23:30 - 00:15 Radiate 00:15 - 01:00 The Beatkrusher 01:00 - 02:00 Rotterdam Terror Corps 02:00 - 03:00 Dione vs SRB 03:00 - 04:15 Hungry Beats + Butchers 04:15 - 05:00 Plague 05:00 - 06:00 Sjammienators 06:00 - 06:15 Distortion & co During the party RTC will present their new album 'Release Your Anger'. A double CD including a booklet with lots of pictures. Disc 1 are single tracks, disc 2 is a megamix.
gabberis (28)
State Native

Postby Johnny250 » 10 Dec 2016, 01:18

yay a new RTC album, we've all waited for it
Johnny250 (26)
State Hero

Postby hutzdani » 12 Dec 2016, 23:12

Strange Arrival on Meta4 (H)
hutzdani
State Citizen

Postby gabberis » 13 Dec 2016, 13:11

Heresy