Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

General Purpose Thread

Postby Johnny250 » 13 Feb 2016, 13:50

Johnny250 (27)
State Hero

Postby DirtyTok » 03 Mar 2016, 21:55

Short question: Miss K8 is ghostproduced right? She only dj?
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Bomberz » 03 Mar 2016, 22:03

Nothing confirmed but... yep, ghost-produced by Angerfist ;)
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby DirtyTok » 03 Mar 2016, 22:24

Bomberz:Nothing confirmed but... yep, ghost-produced by Angerfist ;)

That's what i thought
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby The Convicted » 04 Mar 2016, 10:26

Johnny250:

I've always wondered why does he have silver teeth... does anybody know? Not sure if it's in the documentary though :P
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Reverse Ghost » 04 Mar 2016, 13:40

Going by his explanation for his appearance, he just has it because he likes it. He definitely comes off as a complex, seemingly judgmental and self serving individual, but I always have respect for someone who focuses highly on their self.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby The Ascendant » 06 Mar 2016, 23:02

The Panacea is someone I highly respect as a DJ, a producer, and a individual. His sets are so creative and he is never scared to be himself
The Ascendant (24)
State Celebrity

Postby tha rippah » 12 Apr 2016, 18:13

https://bionicrecordings.bandcamp.com/
The whole catalogue is finally available! Great news for us millennium fans! (L) Already bought a big bunch! :D
tha rippah (35)
Global Mod

Postby Morbid_Angel » 12 Apr 2016, 18:38

tha rippah:https://bionicrecordings.bandcamp.com/
The whole catalogue is finally available! Great news for us millennium fans! (L) Already bought a big bunch! :D

Bandcamp is turning out to be one of the best things to happen to hardcore in a while. Old Promo tunes, all of TTM, all the enzyme releases, and now all the bionic releases. Great stuff. :)
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Future Shokk » 12 Apr 2016, 19:07

It would be so easy to revive a great label like Bionic in those digital times...

Anybody knows what happened to Nexes? His last Facebook post is from mid 2014. Seems like he completely vanished from the scene :(
Future Shokk (33)
Global Mod

Postby kraczk » 12 Apr 2016, 22:24

Morbid_Angel:Bandcamp is turning out to be one of the best things to happen to hardcore in a while. Old Promo tunes, all of TTM, all the enzyme releases, and now all the bionic releases. Great stuff. :)

And don't forget about every single release from Ruffneck/Gangsta AV/Supreme Intelligence!
I remember that some 90s dnb or gabber producer has also dumped their whole discog on bandcamp, don't remember which one though.
kraczk
State Senior Citizen

Postby Morbid_Angel » 12 Apr 2016, 22:40

kraczk:
Morbid_Angel:Bandcamp is turning out to be one of the best things to happen to hardcore in a while. Old Promo tunes, all of TTM, all the enzyme releases, and now all the bionic releases. Great stuff. :)

And don't forget about every single release from Ruffneck/Gangsta AV/Supreme Intelligence!

Oh right, that one was huge too. :)
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby tha rippah » 19 Apr 2016, 16:36

Morbid_Angel:
kraczk:

Indeed guys!
Bandcamp and Google Play are about the only webshops I use, besides the occasional Beatport and Hardtunes orders. I used to love Junodownload, but I don't use it that often anymore
Future Shokk:It would be so easy to revive a great label like Bionic in those digital times...

Anybody knows what happened to Nexes? His last Facebook post is from mid 2014. Seems like he completely vanished from the scene :(

Good point. I remember him being busy before, too. Maybe it has something to do with his personal life, or smth. :?
tha rippah (35)
Global Mod

Postby Morbid_Angel » 19 Apr 2016, 17:22

tha rippah:
Morbid_Angel:
kraczk:And don't forget about every single release from Ruffneck/Gangsta AV/Supreme Intelligence!

Indeed guys!
Bandcamp and Google Play are about the only webshops I use, besides the occasional Beatport and Hardtunes orders. I used to love Junodownload, but I don't use it that often anymore

Juno is great for genres outside of Hardcore. I tend to find some old gems there now and again, but yeah, bandcamp and google play are also my preferred sites these days. :)
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby _Cal » 21 Apr 2016, 20:57

Didn't know where else to ask this, but does anyone know that the deal is with the difference in track lengths between the CD and the digital of Micromakine - Behind the Machine?

CD: https://www.discogs.com/Micromakine-Beh ... ter/632468

Digital: http://www.junodownload.com/search/?q[all][]=behind+the+machine

There seems to be some issue with the digital tracks (several tracks of 6 min 46 sec for example). It's the same issue on Union's bandcamp. Anyone know whats wrong with the digital release or where else to get it?
_Cal
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles