Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

The UUUUULTIMATE headphones topic of the universe

Share knowledge about DJ'ing here (Shared HS/HC)

Postby Aconite » 01 Mar 2010, 22:26

This topic wasnt here yet and could be informative for those who wanna buy some

And i just wanna say i just bought Sennheiser HD-25 II (L) :dance: :dance:
Last edited by zanshi on 11 Mar 2012, 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: this is now THE headphones topic for ALL headphone-users. pls. writing here saves a kitten!
Aconite (27)
State Citizen

Postby Phil inFamous » 01 Mar 2010, 23:18

got the same with orange velour pads, looks pretty cool! :)
before ive used the hdj1000, the sound was amazing but overall the HP was to huge an a bit heavy, so ive decide to buy a new. so since 4 month i am using hd25, the bass is not as heavy like the hdj but the high and middle frequ. are still great. :o) and of course the hd25 is so small and easy to use :)
Phil inFamous (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Aconite » 02 Mar 2010, 01:07

Yep, i believe the HD25 gives a more natural sound wich i like, do you have the HD-25 II or the SP one
Aconite (27)
State Citizen

Postby Mixer » 02 Mar 2010, 02:00

Phil inFamous:got the same with orange velour pads, looks pretty cool! :)
before ive used the hdj1000, the sound was amazing but overall the HP was to huge an a bit heavy, so ive decide to buy a new. so since 4 month i am using hd25, the bass is not as heavy like the hdj but the high and middle frequ. are still great. :o) and of course the hd25 is so small and easy to use :)

Nice one! Didn't know that the pads were changable
Mixer
State Outsider

Postby Semplice » 02 Mar 2010, 09:47

Ive got the HDJ 1000's loving them :D Ive tried the HD25 II as well and i love that one to ! :lol:
Semplice (25)
Producer

Postby Aconite » 02 Mar 2010, 11:00

All pieces of the HD25 are changable :D, but pieces are quite expensive offcourse :P (40 euros for a cable)
Aconite (27)
State Citizen

Postby Semplice » 02 Mar 2010, 11:17

Where can you buy those colored parts for the HD25?
Semplice (25)
Producer

Postby Aconite » 02 Mar 2010, 14:40

Dunno didnt search for it yet, Noisecontrollers had a red one at hardbass :D
Aconite (27)
State Citizen

Postby Phil inFamous » 02 Mar 2010, 17:16

Aconite:Dunno didnt search for it yet, Noisecontrollers had a red one at hardbass :D

they brushed the whole headphone but it looks terrible. in the hard bass after movie in HD you can see that the black underground colour shines through. when you want to change your colour of your HD you must have a special kind of colour which is flexible and thats expensive. first of all ive the idea to colour the whole HD25 but only the painting cost 150€, because its very difficult to brush the HD professional.

ive got my velour pads at recordcase in germany and it looks exactly like this one:

the only difficult part is to put the earpads on, but after 15 minutes of hard workin' it was finished! :)

the comfort is legendary - fluffy. i dont want it miss any longer :)
they cost about 25 Euro, link here. http://www.recordcase.de/cgi-bin/cosmoshop/lshop.cgi?action=showdetail&wkid=1267542818-21350&ls=d&nc=1267542822-21380&rubnum=&artnum=0030101491&file=&gesamt_zeilen=0Tsuche--hd%2025
Phil inFamous (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Semplice » 02 Mar 2010, 17:55

Phil inFamous:
Aconite:Dunno didnt search for it yet, Noisecontrollers had a red one at hardbass :D

they brushed the whole headphone but it looks terrible. in the hard bass after movie in HD you can see that the black underground colour shines through. when you want to change your colour of your HD you must have a special kind of colour which is flexible and thats expensive. first of all ive the idea to colour the whole HD25 but only the painting cost 150€, because its very difficult to brush the HD professional.

ive got my velour pads at recordcase in germany and it looks exactly like this one:

the only difficult part is to put the earpads on, but after 15 minutes of hard workin' it was finished! :)

they cost about 25 Euro, link here. http://www.recordcase.de/cgi-bin/cosmoshop/lshop.cgi?action=showdetail&wkid=1267542818-21350&ls=d&nc=1267542822-21380&rubnum=&artnum=0030101491&file=&gesamt_zeilen=0Tsuche--hd%2025

Looks awesome :)
Semplice (25)
Producer

Postby zanshi » 02 Mar 2010, 22:13

i love akg headphones. i truely love them.
i have in-ears (k 314p) and i've had the k181 for dj'ing
they never seem to break, the cables never seem to have shortages, they are comfortable, they look & sound fantastic and i'd never use something else anymore since i've had akg's
+ they are made in AT ^^

btw: hands off skullkandy headphones - they may look "Aw3sumZZzz" buy they break like glass :fist:
had at least 3-5 pairs of them xD in a matter of a year
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero

Postby Aconite » 03 Mar 2010, 00:22

skullcandy is only for the fashion :P and fashion is just dust in your eyes (if you would believe crypsis and kold konexxion) a smart dj/producer should look for a decent good one instead of the most fancy one
Aconite (27)
State Citizen

Postby Setenza » 03 Mar 2010, 10:31

Stanton Pro DJ 2000 _O_
Setenza (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Phil inFamous » 03 Mar 2010, 12:54

Semplice:
Phil inFamous:

Looks awesome :)

orange is not a coincidence colour. it shows the tie to the netherlands/harder styles _O_
Phil inFamous (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Pim » 03 Mar 2010, 13:01

Setenza:Stanton Pro DJ 2000 _O_

Got it too but its a crap headphone. Ofcourse its a good headphone for the price but you cant compare it with a "real" headphone.

This is still the best headphone i ever had or worked with:

Technics RP1200. Better then the pioneer because this one fits my head / ears better because it produces more pressure. Furthermore i dont like the headphone where you cant rotate the earings.
Pim (30)
Developer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles