Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Produce you never play but love their sets

Share knowledge about DJ'ing here (Shared HS/HC)

Postby Xotic » 19 Mar 2016, 05:55

I am curious if any of you have certain producers you never put into your sets for whatever reason but when it comes to their sets you look forward to hearing them?

Ran-D is one of those producers I just never seem to use his music in my sets mainly because his tracks don't fit my style of mixing but if I at a party I will hardly ever miss his set.
Xotic
State Tourist

Postby Shadow Interaction » 19 Mar 2016, 12:46

alot in other genres

for example I listen to alot of glitch hop and drum n bass, but the first one I don't play as a DJ eventhough i heartfully love the style. the second, dnb has a pretty wide spectrum and although i like very much of it, theres just a small part i'd really play, because it fits my DJ'ing style and the rest doesn't.
good example are the tracks Maduk plays in his sets, or Fox Stevenson. two of my favorite DJ's aswell as producers, but they don't always fit my own DJ style.
Shadow Interaction (30)
Producer

Postby Xotic » 19 Mar 2016, 13:18

Shadow Interaction:alot in other genres

for example I listen to alot of glitch hop and drum n bass, but the first one I don't play as a DJ eventhough i heartfully love the style. the second, dnb has a pretty wide spectrum and although i like very much of it, theres just a small part i'd really play, because it fits my DJ'ing style and the rest doesn't.
good example are the tracks Maduk plays in his sets, or Fox Stevenson. two of my favorite DJ's aswell as producers, but they don't always fit my own DJ style.

I'm a huge DnB fan but not up to date on the latest music. I try to incorporate some when I can it just has to be the right tracks
Xotic
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles