Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What are you currently playing?

Talk about PC's, games, gadgets, etc.

Postby elgrekoz » 03 Jun 2017, 06:05

Morbid_Angel:Tekken 7: FR!!! Apparently I missed playing Tekken quite a lot. (L)

Is it any good? I havent played any Tekken since 5 and if it's good, I'm willing to give it go. They said it's gonna be the last one as well right?
"It's time to unfold our primitive instincts."
elgrekoz
Producer

Postby Doctor Dave » 03 Jun 2017, 18:33

Just played through all 3 Dragon Age games, I'm always really late with these sort of games :+
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby Shadow Interaction » 04 Jun 2017, 11:35

Switching between Aura Kingdom, Blade & Soul, Tera, Black Desert Online and Closers with my girlfriend.

Also leading guilds with her
Shadow Interaction (30)
Producer

Postby Morbid_Angel » 04 Jun 2017, 20:08

elgrekoz:
Morbid_Angel:Tekken 7: FR!!! Apparently I missed playing Tekken quite a lot. (L)

Is it any good? I havent played any Tekken since 5 and if it's good, I'm willing to give it go. They said it's gonna be the last one as well right?

I bought the PC version and it's hella good. Gorgeous graphics, smooth gameplay and the online portion is amazing. Queue times for me sit at most at around a minute, and that can be spent in practice mode getting warmed up or trying shit out. Highly recommend the game. (Imo also way better than Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Injustice, but I'm biased as I like 3D fighters better)
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby DjVero » 13 Jun 2017, 19:40

All these new topics for games. I've been out of new games for quite a long time already. I used to get my updates through Playstation Magazine (NL), but they've stopped a long time ago. Does anybody know of an online platform where one reviews the latest games?
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby MarlboroMan » 13 Jun 2017, 22:01

Eurogamer maybe?
MarlboroMan (25)
Global Mod

Postby Morbid_Angel » 14 Jun 2017, 03:35

DjVero:All these new topics for games. I've been out of new games for quite a long time already. I used to get my updates through Playstation Magazine (NL), but they've stopped a long time ago. Does anybody know of an online platform where one reviews the latest games?

I don't ever use reviews for anything, but a few friends of mine use Metacritic quite frequently and always use their cumulative scores as a point as to why X game is good/bad - maybe try that? http://www.metacritic.com/game (Looks like it has links to every review they post too - and you can choose platform too)
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 16 Jun 2017, 10:26

Superbeat Xonic EX on XBOX ONE
you ain't shit, i get lit
lilfrenchidiot
State Senior Citizen

Postby Digital Shifter » 16 Jun 2017, 11:25

Rocket league while I'm waiting for Destiny 2 and Call of Duty WWII
And I play some zombies with my cousin on BO3 because Origins and the other maps just got released as a remaster (L)

I also play Modern Warfare Remastered but not the multiplayer but more for Game Battles 2v2 or 3v3 which is Search and Destroy all the time and team effort is really necessary! :fist:
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Netris » 16 Jun 2017, 11:59

Valadia:I got Banished and Crusader Kings II for almost nothing. Now figuring out how to play them.

CK II is amazing. I can only recommend the tutorials Arumba made. It's a bit old, but you'll get the basics.

Johnny250:Europa Universalis IV ... such an addicitive game

I'm also playing EU IV, currently with Imperium Universalis mod. Every time I get back to Paradox Games, so much detail in them ^^
Netris (28)
State Citizen

Postby Valadia » 16 Jun 2017, 16:53

Netris:
Valadia:I got Banished and Crusader Kings II for almost nothing. Now figuring out how to play them.

CK II is amazing. I can only recommend the tutorials Arumba made. It's a bit old, but you'll get the basics.

Johnny250:Europa Universalis IV ... such an addicitive game

I'm also playing EU IV, currently with Imperium Universalis mod. Every time I get back to Paradox Games, so much detail in them ^^

I watched some tutorials by him but I just don't have the time and patience atm to learn the game.
Who knows in the future :)
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby Netris » 16 Jun 2017, 17:36

Valadia:
Netris:I watched some tutorials by him but I just don't have the time and patience atm to learn the game.
Who knows in the future :)

Yeah, Paradox games in general are very time consuming ^^
Netris (28)
State Citizen

Postby Gracio » 16 Jun 2017, 20:02

PayDay 2
Thank you Steam :fist:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby PHNTCZ » 21 Jun 2017, 13:55

Seems like Steam sale starts tomorrow, so I'll probably buy a couple of games that I will be playing a lot.

As of now it's still H1Z1: King of the Kill. I don't think I'll reach Royalty this season, because I need 10 wins, sitting at 6 wins and 4 2nd places, but I need like, 10+ kills and wins to reach Royalty. >:
PHNTCZ
Producer

Postby Morbid_Angel » 21 Jun 2017, 14:55

PHNTCZ:Seems like Steam sale starts tomorrow, so I'll probably buy a couple of games that I will be playing a lot.

It does. Should be kicked off at 19.00 CEST and last 'till the 5th of July.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles