Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Gostosa - Sutra (Richard Markz Remix)

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists

Postby Emre » 19 Jan 2018, 23:30

It definitely pays respect to the original by not creating something totally different than the original, but still I rate the original miles above this cause this lead synth just doesn't fit as much as the original one.
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The-SillyAk » 20 Jan 2018, 03:23

I actually prefer this!
Each to their own I suppose
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby Neko » 20 Jan 2018, 11:49

That remix made the track listenable to me actually.
Thats an unpopular opinion I assume, but I really never liked the original. But this remix is done pretty well!
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (26)
Producer

Postby Katsching » 20 Jan 2018, 20:31

I like how the climaxes drop
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby tomm!c » 21 Jan 2018, 02:34

I cannot take this serious. The notes of the main melody are extremely off timing. It bothers me a lot. It's misplaced triplet. Out of sync, everything. :O Besides that, the sounds are pretty nice tho
tomm!c
State Senior Citizen

Postby RichardMarkz » 29 Jan 2018, 18:58

Hi everyone :) I'm Richard Markz, the guy that made the remix.
I think this is just a "remake" and not a remix. I tried to change the melody, but the original is just amazing and so I didn't want to denaturalize the song. The track is like the original, but with modern leads and a harder kick :)

I was training with leads to remake "the project" by ssp. After that I decided to make the reix of "gostosa - sutra".
I was stupid because I thought "ok, is just a free release and I'm no one, so nobody will listen to this song" , so I made the remix quickly, making a short version of it.
But I see that people like the track... lol what a waste ahah
RichardMarkz
State Outsider

Postby The-SillyAk » 02 Feb 2018, 05:46

RichardMarkz:Hi everyone :) I'm Richard Markz, the guy that made the remix.
I think this is just a "remake" and not a remix. I tried to change the melody, but the original is just amazing and so I didn't want to denaturalize the song. The track is like the original, but with modern leads and a harder kick :)

I was training with leads to remake "the project" by ssp. After that I decided to make the reix of "gostosa - sutra".
I was stupid because I thought "ok, is just a free release and I'm no one, so nobody will listen to this song" , so I made the remix quickly, making a short version of it.

I don't understand how releasing music works or whatever, but can you not go back, fix it even more (if you need to) make, it an extended mix etc. and re-release it???
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby RichardMarkz » 06 Feb 2018, 17:04

The-SillyAk:
RichardMarkz:Hi everyone :) I'm Richard Markz, the guy that made the remix.

I don't understand how releasing music works or whatever, but can you not go back, fix it even more (if you need to) make, it an extended mix etc. and re-release it???

For a free track you can do whatever you want.
If I want to make another remix or edit of this track is kinda legit, but is stupid to "release" the same track 2 times. I was simply stupid , because I had to make it longer.

But I thought that no one knows me, so nobody nobody would listen to it.. lol
RichardMarkz
State Outsider

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles