Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Camping in Holland

Dutch speaking countries: Belgium & The Netherlands

Postby Grape » 07 Mar 2010, 14:05

Hello everybody ;)
i hope anyone has clue, and can help me ( sorry that i am posting in english :P )
Me and 7 friends of mine want to go camping at the eastern seaside in the netherlands.
we choosed renesses, because some relatives of one of us said it's a nice place :D
but we really don't find a good camping place (we just want to sleep in tents, cheapest variant)
maybe anyone of you knows a good place? most of the websites have the reglements just on dutch or they say "only above 21" and we are only around 18,19.
and too but a bit related, are there any hardstyle-discos in the area? :whoop:
and is it also true that the next coffee-shop ( i hope they want change the drug-laws till then :/ ) is in middleburg or where?!

so , thanks in advice

grape
Grape (25)
State Hero

Postby Diamanic » 07 Mar 2010, 15:07

first of all, thats the westside of holland :X
I've camped there 2 last year, at a place called "Westkapelle" payed €35 euro each (5man) for a week camping, pretty cheap :) You can just put on your tent, and then go to Vlissingen or whatever. You're very close to the sea, and the little village is 15 minutes away with your bicycle ;). We didn't want to go to Renesse, since its only drinking, drinking and ehm...drinking. Also not really fond of the average people who visit there.

About the "Hardstyle-disco's":there is a disco like 20 minutes away from the campsite, which has a hardstyle artist every monday (well, they had when I was there). got the chance to see Wildstylez there, and its just one night of hardstyle. The rest is just "normal" music.
I have no idea about coffeeshops, they will be in Vlissingen I suppose ;)
Diamanic (26)
Producer

Postby Grape » 07 Mar 2010, 16:16

just drinking, drinking and ehm... drinking would be a pro-argument for us :P
and of course i meant westside haha :D

our first choice was "oostkapelle" instead of eastkapelle :P
the majoritiy already decided that we'll go to renesse
so. anyone else has a nice campingplace? :)

but thanks to diamanic ;)
Grape (25)
State Hero

Postby Joykill » 08 Mar 2010, 16:09

I went two years ago to Renesse, couple of friends were on vacation and I visited them.. Their camping called Duin & Strand: http://www.duinenstrand.nl/ and yes, there were only young people and the daily things to do were: drinking and party :) Just take a look at their site..

Greetz
Joykill (26)
State Native

Postby Caesar » 09 Mar 2010, 21:09

I'm going there this year, really curious. Don't have high expectations though :rofl:
Caesar (26)
State Citizen

Postby S. » 09 Mar 2010, 23:31

Renesse is full of 16 years old people, so if you like underaged girls that's the place to go :rofl: But that would be the only reason.
S. (28)
State Tourist

Postby dennis16 » 09 Mar 2010, 23:46

S.:Renesse is full of 16 years old people, so if you like underaged girls that's the place to go :rofl: But that would be the only reason.

Creatief, melodieus, hard, divers en complex.
dennis16 (28)
State Tourist

Postby Qz » 10 Mar 2010, 00:13

Yeah Renesse basically is the jailbait location. Allthough I think almost all 'popular' camping places are like that here in Holland.

And about pure hardstyle-disco's. They barely (don't) excist...
You gotta go to partyflock.nl and search for a hardstyle party.
Qz (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Grape » 14 Mar 2010, 21:53

bedankt ;)
Grape (25)
State Hero

Postby Phuture Noize » 08 Apr 2010, 10:08

Diamanic:About the "Hardstyle-disco's":there is a disco like 20 minutes away from the campsite, which has a hardstyle artist every monday (well, they had when I was there). got the chance to see Wildstylez there, and its just one night of hardstyle. The rest is just "normal" music.

Hooizolder @ Westkapelle :)
Phuture Noize
Producer

Postby Marcotjuh » 04 May 2010, 18:11

Nou nou, lekker stampen tussen et hooi.
Marcotjuh (23)
Producer

Postby S. » 04 May 2010, 19:05

Qz:Yeah Renesse basically is the jailbait location. Allthough I think almost all 'popular' camping places are like that here in Holland.

And about pure hardstyle-disco's. They barely (don't) excist...
You gotta go to partyflock.nl and search for a hardstyle party.

In Time-out in Gemert there's a hardstyle area every (friday?/)saturday.. and there's a small lake in Wanroij 17 km from Gemert which is nice in the summer, so maybe you can try that..
S. (28)
State Tourist

Postby DjVero » 04 May 2010, 21:04

Lol, that's the campsite I used to go to every year when I was a little kid :P
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby john baarslag » 15 Jan 2013, 21:40

http://www.renessecamping.nl Here you can find the greatest campings in Renesse :)
john baarslag
State Outsider

Postby casefan » 15 Jan 2013, 22:45

Hey!

I can recommend this camping: http://www.campingelzenhof.nl/de/willkommen.htm

I've been there as a cheap-version of the above said 'duin en strand'. It's extremely cheap, it's walking distance from the centre of Renesse, don't expect anything from the camping. (there is a small cafetaria, bathrooms and showers, and some open fields to put your tents. that's it.) But hey, it's cheap!

Also there are more german people there, so that would be nice for your group. :P

There's busses to the 'Hooizolder' club, which occasionally have hardstyle. But what I'd recommend you to do is go to a (big) festival / party while you're here, and just visit the clubs in Renesse the other nights. There are clubs in which you'll only find 16/17 year olds (club zoom, etc) but some clubs are really nice (Club4 for example).
meh.
casefan (25)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles