Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Bass Control 2011

Postby djennar » 11 Dec 2011, 02:17

Opinions?

Thought the sound was a bit poor in the hard arena, although not sure how much better you can expect in a giant tin shed lol.

All in all had a pretty sick day/night, got some pretty amazing photos too, a bit bummed that hardstyle was done and dusted by 8:30 though.
djennar
State Newcomer

Postby timdawes » 11 Dec 2011, 02:51

i loved it. agreed that the sound was a bit hit and miss, they cranked it for frontliner tho. the kicks in NC - escape sounded awesome haha. and on the go. i'm so tired now tho,feel sketchy as
timdawes (33)
Admin

Postby malicious_kode » 11 Dec 2011, 09:24

I wasn't there but it's no surprise to me that the sound was poor- it's a long-standing tradition for Powerhouse events at the Showground. xD

I'd actually forgotten about this until last night when I got on the bus to go home after our work xmas party, but remembered as soon as I got on and saw over nine thousand trashbag 17yo kids (as only one conclusion could ever be drawn from such a thing- "rave... Powerhouse rave"). Had to stand up all the way to the city but at least I got to check out jailbait ravesluts (and afaik you can't get AIDS from looking, so I'm safe :whoop: ).
No kick topics, no exceptions.
For kick-related stuff use the topics in the red text above. #n00bz4eVar
malicious_kode
State Celebrity

Postby Affy » 12 Dec 2011, 05:32

didnt go either...fuck powerhouse, cant bring myself to pay for another one of their events...

only good thing is the ammount of young sluts around...hell yeah for that
Affy
State Citizen

Postby djdontworry » 22 Mar 2012, 02:21

Was an awesome night, that was my first rave.
djdontworry
State Outsider

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles